Hana dressed up in one of my old Halloween costumes (I was Minnie Mouse). She was so proud- she could not wait to show Noah (who could really have cared less, he just wanted to play). She didn't want me to take her picture, but I snuck some in anyway!


Noah was very cute that day and gave Brooke a hug! I guess my girls will be fighting over him, some day!

We went to the park yesterday because it was so nice!! We walked and then played... I didn't get any pictures of the playing, but here is a picture before the walking. Cute hugs :)

Apparently my girls were into spinning this morning. Brooke was spinning in circles on the floor and Hana was just spinning.
The video is pretty cute, enjoy :)




2 comments:
It looks like they are on catnip!
- Steven
very-very cute. Brooke is really coming alive.
Post a Comment