
We went for Hana's 3 year check up (a couple of weeks late, I know). She is still her tiny healthy self. She now weighs 26 pounds (up 4 pounds from last year) and is 36 inches tall (up almost 4 inches). She is 10% in weight and 25% in height. So I guess we continue on the tall and thin path. Which makes it so much fun to find pants that fit!
She does have a small cough which may affect her surgery on Thursday(in our "pre-surgery" info, it says that they will not do surgery if she has a cough, runny nose, or fever FIVE days before surgery). The Dr said that it is probably left over from her cold last week and should be OK. The Dr wrote a note and faxed it to the Pediatric Surgery people. They can then decide if the cough will affect her in surgery. It is not the actual surgery, but the affects anesthesia that would be a problem. I am glad that the Dr sent the note, because it takes the decision out of my hands. Part of me wants to go ahead and get it over with (I am so sick of waiting for it), but the other part of me hopes that if they re-scheduled it then we might get a better time for the surgery. So who knows!
I will let you know what happens when they call and let me know.
I just got off the phone with the Surgical Nurse, and Hana WILL still have her surgery on Thursday. Please pray for us that day if you think about us!




No comments:
Post a Comment