
Brooke seems to be learning new things at a suddenly rapid pace. For the first 10 months of her life, I thought her to be a tad on the slow side. All of the sudden, she seems to be catching up with the rest of the baby world.
She is FINALLY cutting her first tooth. It took Hana 11 months to do this, and here Brooke is a mere 10 months. The tooth has broken the surface, can be felt, but is not visible in pictures (I will try to get one of those soon).
She has also started to crawl. Keep in mind that there must be something that she REALLY wants in order for her to make the attempt. But as sure as my back is turned she is headed for the wires around the entertainment system.
I got two videos of her crawling today. In the first she makes her way to the mirror (after a short play stop with her shirt.)
In the second she crawls to me, but cries most of the way. I have to let her fuss a bit, when she is doing something new, or she will never realize that she can do it herself.
The pictures are from her playing with the mirror today. She enjoyed looking at herself and banging on the mirror at the "baby".





1 comment:
No Way! Way to go Brooke! She totally outclasses her cousin and went straight to her knees!
Post a Comment