Saturday, February 9, 2008

Brooke Stands

Brooke stood by herself!! I was sitting on the floor (talking on the phone to Emily) while she was playing on the "table of fun". She takes her hand off of the table and is standing there all by herself (Brooke, not Emily). She stood for probably 15-20 seconds or so!
The first picture is of her doing it yesterday... now I realize that it looks like she is holding on to the table. But if you look really close, you can tell that she is not.

The next two pictures are from this morning. (I know that they are not good pictures, but it is hard to take them while making sure she doesn't fall over) She is standing all by herself!! Yea Brooke!
The first picture it looks like she is moving... I think she was trying to walk (she didn't actually take a step, but she was thinking about it!).



I know I sound like a proud Momma... but hey I guess I am!!

3 comments:

The Breedloves said...

I'd be a proud momma too! What the heck. Crawl, pull up, and stand all within a couple of weeks! Way to go Brooke! Steven's chubby little self is still holding on to things while he "walks."

RWBarger said...

Walking!!! Can't wait to see it "myself".

Love Dad

Nanny said...

Looks like a great van.
I'll be praying for all of you on Thursday. I know Hana will be ok, but it's always harder for the parents.
LUV U

Nanny