- A couple of days ago Jack was home with Hana during nap time (the same thing happened to me today- hence the pictures), he said he kept hearing this little voice saying "I need it back" "I need it back". He was not quite sure what she was saying or why... As he walked closer, he could see a toy that she was playing with that had been pushed under the door.
And then he could see little fingers sticking under the door trying to reach it.
He gently pushed it back under the door and heard a quiet "thank you"
- A few days ago when Hana had a cold, I asked her if she wanted some medicine for her nose to help it stop running. She said "Yes, it is running really far." After our laughter she added "and fast"






1 comment:
That is hysterical! I love the things that kids say! I know once Steven is talking I'll want some quiet time but as for now, I can't wait~
Post a Comment