Some how the birth of not one, but TWO children still left me a little room in a non-Mommy zone. But the purchase of a van has obliterated that zone... I am 100% Mom. There is no more pretending when you are cruising around in a van.
I am slowly getting used to the idea that I have a van... keep in mind it is a very nice van (which my wonderful husband picked out all by himself!). It has everything that we wanted and more. PLENTY of space (I mean, it IS a van) and all of the extras that the Tribute had spoiled us with. It has just about everything that you could imagine a van to have.
CD... check
Sunroof... check
DVD (with wireless headphones)... check
Leather seats... check
AND it was in our price range... all the better. (And most importantly, we got rid of the Mazda AND those payments!!)
So here she is... (**UPDATE**after a lull in the rain I got some better pictures... some interior ones too)

It is a 2005 Town and Country

And the inside is soo nice


The kids will love it :)

So, like I said, it is official... I am MOM (minus the 90s hair and the wood-grain).




4 comments:
There are some things in life that none of us want to accept: "You're getting old and grey"; You're a Mom". But there are worst things in life. In your case it is a good thing. It happened because of the beautiful addition of your second daughter. Love Dad
It happened so fast. First with the Christmas pins and sweaters...then with velour jump suits....and now the van. It's okay though-Jesus and I love you regardless.
Post a Comment