Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

This has absolutely nothing to do with Valentine's day, but oh well Happy Valentine's Day anyway!

Hana has loved her new jewelery and wants to put it all on at once. She has actually loved ALL of her birthday presents (OK one exception- she is kind of afraid of the feathered boa).



Brooke was cranky on Hana's birthday and I now know why... she is cutting tooth number 2! She is drolling like a faucet (I thought she drooled a lot before... but wow!) That is why she is wearing a bib- it is much easier to change that, instead of changing her shirt every 5 minutes!

If you click on the picture and look REALLY hard, you can almost see Brooke's tooth. It is on the bottom in the middle :)

1 comment:

Nanny said...

OH HAPPPY DAY!!!
God honors our requests and this is evident in Hana's behavior for her surgery. I'm so glad it's all over and all is well. Can't wait for NYC.
I LUV U
NANNY