
For some reason the last few days there has been a resurgence in the lizard population outside of our house. I am not sure if they are enjoying the warm weather as much as we are or what. Today we went out side (after my Tylenol had kicked in and I wasn't feeling like death) and got to see many in their full glory. Hana is always fascinated with the lizards and insists on watching them. The only way I could get her to leave them alone was to say that we would come inside and learn about them on the "puter" (that is computer in Hana speak). We did learn some interesting facts about them. Who knows why Hana is so fascinated with the lizards... could it be because I hate them? Probably!
A couple of weeks ago we went out side to play. There was a lizard on top of Hana's play house that was shedding it's skin. So I whispered "Hana come look at the lizard". We watched if for a few minutes and talked about it losing it's skin. From that point on whenever we talk about lizards Hana says it in her quietest whisper :)




No comments:
Post a Comment