Well it is official, as much as I was dreading this day, I am 30. No one was able to stop time... or even slow it down, 30 is here. I am not sure why 30 was such a big deal to me, maybe it is because it is a totally new decade or maybe it is makes me "officially" an adult. I am not sure the exact reason, but I was NOT looking forward to being 30. Thirty makes me feel older than having 2 kids, older than driving a van (although the van did lead me in that direction!), older than my husband (by 2 months and 3 days)... it just makes me feel old!
But thirty has given me a lot too! It has given me a wonderful loving husband. It has given me a first bright, intelligent daughter..

and a second loving, sweet daughter.

It has also given me some wonderful friends!
Also, I get to see messy spaghetti peak-a-boo whenever I want!


I guess being 30 does have
some perks!
1 comment:
Those picture of Brooke are precious! I love you.
Post a Comment