Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Red hot

Well it is official... I am a bad mommy. Brooke got sun burned.
We went to the park this morning. It was overcast and chilly when we first got there. By the end of our stay it was probably 70 degrees. But I just did not even think about a sunburn... it is April and this was one of the first trips we have made to the park in quite a while. Unfortunately Brooke paid for that oversight.

I will say that it does not seem to bother her. It has gotten lighter since I took the pictures. When she went to bed, it did look a little better. All I could say was "Brooke I am sorry!"

Hana did get a little bit too, but I guess her skin is a little tougher and she was not very red. Believe me we won't forget sun screen again any time soon!

I just wanted to add that Brooke looks A LOT better today. We are not going to play outside or anything today (which is a bummer because it is supposed to be really pretty). We may try outside tomorrow if they look better. Just thought I would update everyone :)

No comments: