
Being that I am a horrible Mom and sunburned my baby, we had to make today an "indoor play" day. So we journeyed to the mall to use their indoor play area. The girls had a good time.
Brooke had a nice open area to crawl.

Hana got to run and jump and climb

...making sure not to kick her sister!

Here is Brooke's face today... much better! (I realize that this is not a great picture, but I just wanted to show how much better her face is doing). Although there was a woman at the play area that asked if Brooke had fifths disease. I said "no, she is just sunburned" I don't think she was very comforted by that... oh well, she should have seen her yesterday!!

We even packed a lunch and had a "picnic" at the mall. All in all, it was a nice day for indoor play!




No comments:
Post a Comment