
I had to share this sad Hana-ism.
Hana is learning to swing some by herself on our new "play ground". She likes me to put her up on the swing push her some and then she will (try to) swing herself. Well yesterday I put her on the sea-saw swing pushed her several times to get her going. I then asked her if she wanted to try to swing some herself. Once she got herself going she said "Now I don't need you any more". It just made me want to cry! But how true that statement was and will become. We raise our children so that one day they will be able to go out on their own and "not need us any more". I know that is the way it is supposed to be... but man that is going to be hard!




1 comment:
Don't worry, she is quite a long way from sending in college applications.
Post a Comment