I did not realize, until after the fact, that I dressed Hana and Brooke in the same outfit for their first birthday parties. I guess I should have looked back on the pictures from Hana's party BEFORE I dressed Brooke... but alas I did not. So the end product are some pretty similar pictures 2 years apart.
Eating cake (I know the high chairs are different, but come on...) OK these don't look as close as the next ones :)


Standing by the coffee table


Looking at presents


Wearing something around their neck


There is no date on this one... do YOU know who it is??!!
3 comments:
Of course! It's Hana! The phone definitely dated it though! :)
it's hana -- you have carpet!
super sleuth hilary
I,m glad you dated. It is hard to tell them apart. I,m sorry your girls have my fair skin.
LOVE U BUNCHES
NANNY
Post a Comment