Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy 2008

It is so hard to believe that it is 2008 already!
Christmas went by so fast. We had a great time with everyone and we were really sorry that we had to go! The good family times just don't seem to last long enough.

To change the subject, we got back our activity table for Brooke to play with. Needless to say she had a great time standing and playing with it.





I found a couple of old pictures of Hana playing with the same table and I thought I would share them as well... it doesn't seem like it has been two years since she was standing there playing with the table! (It is so amazing how fast time goes!)





Here is a picture of the two of them just hanging out :)

And a cute pictures of Hana as well!


I have to share another Hana-ism (but a good one this time). I went in to get her from bed one morning and she was sitting up in bed. I asked her want she was doing and she said "I was scared so I was praying to Jesus." It is nice to know that some of the good things (not only the bad) are getting through to her!



Much love from the Cornwalls!

2 comments:

The Breedloves said...

Nice to be back to the internet again! I love you and I'm not sure how you got a million more pictures of home than I did! I love the one with you and all the kids. Miss you

Nanny said...

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures. Can't believe that Brooke is almost 1 year.
The Holidays really do pass fast. Am excited about our trip to NYC in March.

LUV U BUNCHES!!!!
Nanny