
(And the child can not keep her eyes open for a picture to save her life- but she is happy!)

We went to the park today with Monica and KJ (and their kids of course) and had a really nice time (most of which I did NOT catch on camera). I did get a couple of cute pictures of Hana riding (or should I say, sitting on and walking with) her bike :)



Also on a happy note! Those of you who are not in "the know" will be happy to find out that Jack got his Promotion/ New job!! After months and months of waiting (OK really it was like 2 weeks, but it FELT like months- since waiting is just one of my many strong points!!) he found at he got the job!! We are so proud of him!! He will be finishing up some work and training a new person in his old job, so he will be starting the new job February 1st (it is still with the same company, just a new job and more Benjamins). I just wanted to share with everyone how proud we are of him!!
Way to go Honey!!

Also just wanted to share that after a visit to the Doctor last week, they think Hana has a hernia and will most likely need surgery. We are going to the surgeon on the 25th of January and should know more then. I will keep everyone posted to her progress!




1 comment:
THAT IS AWESOME about the promotion!!!
(See, I am a stalker -- I really do read this thing every day)
Post a Comment