Monday, March 31, 2008

Brooke's First Birthday Party Weekend



We had Brooke's first birthday party this past Saturday. It was a great weekend with family and friends.
Mom, Dad, and Nanny arrived Friday night. We had a nice dinner out and home to watch some basketball. (GOOO HEELS!!)
Everyone got to spend some time with Brooke.


Saturday morning woke up with stress. Hana woke up with a high fever, Jack took her to the Doctor. Luckily, she only had an ear infection (which is thankfully not contagious).
After the morning stress, the party was great!
Here is our yummy spread of food :)

It was a nice intimate gathering of friends and family. The kids played well and got along great (so did the adults).

Brooke enjoyed her cake. It took her a little bit to get into it, but once she did she was sticking her hands in and enjoying every minute of it!


Hana enjoyed the cake too (hey, that is what birthday parties are for!)

Brooke got some great presents. And their big present, a swing set, will be a long soon!


It was a great day. Unfortunately after everyone left, I started to get sick. I woke up Sunday morning with a 101 temp. This did cut the end of the weekend short.
But over all it was still a great weekend! Thanks to all who came and helped!

1 comment:

The Breedloves said...

I'm sorry I missed it! It looks like so much fun. Happy Birthday Brooke!