
The last few days she was not really all that interested in participating. Part due to the fact that I was not usually the one staying with her (I had several Doctors appointments that caused me to miss it) and part was that she was just working the system. Since the class was led by a young girl (15) and her mom, they did not do a lot to "encourage" Hana to participate. They kind of let her do what she wanted, which was run around. Hana, being Hana, needed a little tough love... oh well, I guess we will know that for next year.
All of that said, she did have a week of dressing up in cute leotards and putting her hair in pig tails (yea!).
So here are some pictures of her looking cute and (kind of) participating the the final performance.


Doing her own thing in the final performance

Everyone else is a dancing flower... Hana is Hana


Oh well... she looked really cute and now we have some cute "dress up" leotards :) Maybe dance just isn't her thing :)




No comments:
Post a Comment