I was making a list today of all of the words that Brooke can say and knows their meaning. So far I have come up with 25. I will spare you the ENTIRE list, but here are a few highlights (if you are a grandparent and really want the whole list, I can email it to you!). The list does include the typical Mommy and Daddy. But it also includes things like trees, teeth, peas, and Lilly (my parent's dog). Of course I think she is advanced in this area... I mean she is MY child so of course I think she is advanced! And compared to Hana, she is just talking so early. Hana didn't really talk until close to 2, and here Brooke is only 15 months.
It just seems that everyday she is saying something new! The "word of the day" today was... door. Every time we saw a door she pointed and said "door" "door" "door". I just think it is so amazing that her little brain is able to learn new things at such an amazing pace. I am so thankful for her and her daily discoveries!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment