Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spring Break part 1

Since the girls go to a year round school, they have a 3 week spring break.  I was hoping that spring break wouldn't feel quite as long as fall break did.  But due to the fact that the weather was cold and icky... it did.  The one nice thing about the year round schedule was that my kids were excited to go back to school.  At a time when most kids are very over the school routine, mine were refreshed and ready to go back for the 4th 9 weeks.
Another good thing about spring break... all of the fun things we got to do!!!
Our major trip was a visit to Greensboro.  We got to celebrate Brooke's birthday and Nana's too :)
The girls found my old stash of Barbie clothes... they had a great time!!
 They decorated Easter eggs



 I took Mom out to dinner, just her and I, for her birthday.  It was a great night!
We really had a good time... even though neither one of us looks like it in the picture!
 We went to pump it up!
 Everyone had fun... including Nana and I ;)
 They decorated cookies :)
 They dressed up in our old dresses for a tea party... isn't Brooke beautiful??
 Cutie pie Madeline... always sassy!
Tea party fun!!

No comments: