Thursday, May 31, 2012

Brooke is 5 and has a dragon party :)

March 21, 2012

Brookie is 5! Crazy!  On her actual birthday she opened presents from us.  She got a small doll and a dog from American Girl (with her big party, we weren't quite ready to get her a big one!)
One of her favorite presents... a big red dragon!!
Another of her favorite presents... a scooter!!
Then it was party time!! I made every kid at the party their own dragon tail (which took me MONTHS!).  They were a hit!! The kids were happy to wear them for the party and after!!

The VERY SPECIAL dragon tails!
Decorating dragon eggs :)
On the dragon egg hunt!
The very impressive dragon cake (thanks Nana!!)
And do you notice the dragon clip in Brooke's hair?? That is how girls do a dragon party!!
Happy 5th Brooke birthday!! I hope you enjoyed the dragon party :) I certainly enjoyed planning it!!

No comments: