
as my avid readers ;) you may or may not know that we are going through financial peace university taught by dave ramsey, that is put on by port city.
we are not very good stewards of our money. ok let me rephrase... we suck at money.
we have debt. in fact we have a lot of debt. i am sharing this because i am praying for God to take care of our debt. i don't know how he is going to do this. it may involve us paying it off ourselves over a long period of time. it may involve someone paying it off for it. it may even involve ed mcmahon bearing flowers and balloons. i have no idea what God has in store for us. but i know that HE has a plan.
unfortunately finances have been the one area that i feel like we have failed. we have not turned it over to God. we have held on with tight closed fists.
well here you go... take it God... take it now
i am sharing this struggle, so that you can see how God is working through us. even though we have messed up big time. God is somehow going to work this out. He has not let us down yet! i know that He has a plan. i can't wait to share how He helps us triumph in this area!




1 comment:
Ok, I have to introduce myself. I'm Diana...friends with Ashley Dengler & Hilary Brady. I'm a total blog stalker! Haha. I saw that you're doing Financial Peace...my husband & I are doing it too!!! We'll have to find each other on Wed night. That being said, isn't it amazing how people will talk about virtually any problem, no matter how embarassing, openly. But when it comes to finances, the subject is so taboo! I'm with you on the debt and the sucking at money..hence why we're spending a couple of hours each week at FPU. Anyway, be encouraged--God is big enough to handle all of our financial mistakes!!
-Diana
Post a Comment