Friday, September 5, 2008

MHP take 1

these are the first round of pictures from millie. these were taken at gavin's (seth's son) first birthday party. these are not the ones that we did downtown... those will be along later.
just thought i would share! they are great! of course!



kind of scary huh??!!




there are a few more, but since they are SOO big, it takes forever to upload them. i may try more later :)


you can check out millie's other pictures at her blog or her website.

2 comments:

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

I LOVE THEM!!...ok, child thrown up in air = major trust. precious.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Glad I wasn't there when Jack threw Hana into the air. Very scary. For some reason I can't bring up any of the vidios now. It seems to be another type of program.

luv u bunches!!!
Nanny