Thursday, August 21, 2008

millie holloman photography

today was an adventure! being that i stalk millie's blog, when i saw that they needed a family today to "learn" with, i emailed them as quick as i could! we got the confirmation that they wanted to use us and the adventure was born. our shooting location was downtown. i was so excited!!
what a day it was. i have two words for you: hard work!! this takes away any aspirations of wanting my kids to be models (not that we have agencies knocking down our doors or anything, but every parents thinks their kids can model. right??!).
the shoot was from 12-2. not the ideal time in the daily schedule for 2 young girls. but i did my best. luckily jack was able to meet us on his lunch hour for the first part. the girls were good and cooperated (for the most part). we bribed hana with a milkshake for good performances. it worked really well. she listened and followed (most of) our directions. brooke was ok. she did well for being 16 months and sleeping only a portion of her regular nap.
all in all it was a hard working 2 hours but (i know it will be) totally worth it!!!

I will of course post the pictures when we get to see them!!!

oh and here is a link to millie's blog if you want to check out her work. she is quite amazing!!

2 comments:

Tay's Mom said...

SO cool! I'm jealous! I can't wait to see the pics. And let me know if she needs any more victims (preferably between the hours of 2 and 4PM!) Ha!

Carol McDaniel Photography said...

Oh, I am so jealous!! I love reading Millie's blog too - she is such a great photographer. So glad you introduced me to her site. Can't wait to see the picts!!!!