Monday, after I put Hana in her room for her nap I noticed that Brooke had crawled down the hall. I then noticed that Hana was "playing" with Brooke from under the door. Hana would stick her fingers under the door and "get" Brooke, who would squeal in delight. This repeated itself over and over, for about ten minutes. Enough time for me to get several pictures and many videos. It was pretty cute. Brooke started banging on the door from the outside and I could hear Hana banging from the inside. Although it was supposed to be nap time, it was still cute to see them playing.
Here are some pictures :)



And here is one of my new short hair cut... you can see how much Hana likes it (really this is just the face she makes when we want her to take a picture). I don't care...I LOVE my hair! ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment