Wednesday, May 7, 2008

3rd and 4th ... and the "walker"

This is a Brookie update all around.

After and mere 13 1/2 months Brooke is finally working on teeth number 3 and 4. She got her first 2 teeth around 10 months, but the second set seemed to be a bit stubborn. Well, now she finally has 4 teeth to bite me with :)

Here is one more video of Brooke walking while pushing something. She is getting so good at using the "walker" she may never need to walk by herself. Not to worry though, I am sure she will not be pushing her "walker" on the way to kindergarten (at least we hope not!!)



I mean if the cheering doesn't get her to walk, I don't know what will!
Oh and I got her some new shoes to help her walking :) aren't they cute??!!

1 comment:

The Breedloves said...

So cute! And you were worried....please....Steven has no interest. Sometime I wish we had one of those to encourage him but 500 ft. can only hold so much! Love you