
This post may not interest anyone at all, but here is our house decorated at Christmas. Since none of you have ever been to our house at Christmas, I thought I would take some pictures of the house decorated so you can see what you are missing :) I love Christmas so there are more decorations that did not make the blog- but here are the main ones :)
Stockings were hung on the china cabinet with care... (in hopes that one day we will have a house with a fireplace and mantle...)

The most important part... (a bit empty, but we are working on it)

Our tree (with no presents yet, but there will be some)

The outside (well some of it) the wreath and garland around the door. We also have candles in the windows. We are about 30 years away from having moving reindeer in our yard. Sorry Mom.

Here are a couple of pictures of the girls by the tree. No Christmas attire, but still cute.

Don't ask me what is going on with Brooke's eyes in this one.


Only 24 days until Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment