
In the midst of Hana and her antics. I have another wonderful daughter who sometimes gets overlooked (maybe because she is not quite so demanding). Well not today!! Brooke stood(with only one sock)!!

She was holding on to the edge of the laundry basket watching her sister inside.

(Brooke did not put herself into the standing position- I did that... but she held on herself once she got the hang of it!)
She may end up being just like Hana (in this area) and skip crawling all together and go straight to walking. She actually has walked some, I hold on to her fingers and she s-l-o-w-l-y walks towards me. I will try to catch it on video if I can. We got one that is pretty good :)
And another one...
I just wanted to share one of Brooke's accomplishments.
Her sister was happy to be there to give her a hug.
(I am glad that I was able to have sisters)

I will close with one more Hana-ism. When I went to get her from her nap today, she had played with the camera so I asked her what happens when she plays with the camera. To which she answered that she gets a spanking. So as I am spanking her bottom, she says "I am not going to cry Mommy". She was not being rude or disrespectful, she was just being truthful. And she did not cry. (For those of you who know me well- one of my "favorite" stories of when I was little was when Mom told me that she was going to spank me and I said "You can spank me if you want to, but I am not going to cry"... I shall call her "mini-me")




No comments:
Post a Comment