
It was a great morning for both of us. I walked at the park and ran some errands with only one child (man I forgot what that was like- it was so easy!!) And I get to do this every Tuesday and Thursday!
This is Hana's new book-bag, I mean you have to have a book-bag for school!!


She liked it so much that she held it the ENTIRE car ride.
She did not want to let it go!!

When we got there, she went right in, no crying for her!!

When I picked her up they said that she did great!! They said that it was like she had been there since September. She fit right in! She even went to the potty there! Yea Hana!
I am so thankful that we were able to send her! I feel like the Lord really answered this prayer for us!! Thank you for all of you who have supported/ will support this endeavor!




1 comment:
I thought it wasn't a competition! Love the pink bookbag-it even spelled her name right!
Post a Comment