Tommy turned 30 (not looking forward to that in April!!) so we all made the trek to Hampstead for the festivities!. The pork was plentiful and so was the sun (I mean it is October but who can tell??!!). A good time was had by all. We got to spend some time with fellow Cornwalls and meet Katie's boy. We also got to catch up with the lovable Cooper. Cooper seemed happy and sweet as always. I know that with all of the running around that we do with two kids, it is nice that he has a loving home :)
Rock-star Brooke got to spend some quality time with her Aunt Katie.
Yes, Hana is sitting on an old Keg converted into a stool.
Here are all of the Cornwalls in between several red cars-
I guess that State red runs deeper than we think :)
And here is the after party :)
2 comments:
So much fun! I love your blog and it looks like you guys had a great Saturday. I love you and it will give me a fun way to keep up!
Great Job. Poppy love it.
Post a Comment