Okay-that is adorable! I am so glad you put it on there. I miss hearing her talk. IT is such a blessing to be around children here and it makes me miss seeing you all the more. My favorite part is "washed the spider out." I love you
That is sooooooooo cute! I miss Hana so much. "Be right back Aunt Courtney-Be right back!" My favorite part was "washed the spider out" with the hand motions. I love you!
2 comments:
Okay-that is adorable! I am so glad you put it on there. I miss hearing her talk. IT is such a blessing to be around children here and it makes me miss seeing you all the more. My favorite part is "washed the spider out." I love you
That is sooooooooo cute! I miss Hana so much. "Be right back Aunt Courtney-Be right back!" My favorite part was "washed the spider out" with the hand motions. I love you!
Post a Comment