Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

I know Thanksgiving has come and gone (by a lot!), but it was still fun and worth sharing!

The girls got to help Nanny cook... which they always enjoy!! They were very excited to have the "green pie" again :)
On Thanksgiving day the kids got their own (very nicely decorated) table. Some how I missed getting a picture of the adult table... I guess I was too busy eating!!
We did pose for a family photo... which had to be edited.   hehe :)

In the days after thanksgiving...
We had a fire in the front of the house (which I totally love!).  We grill out hotdogs with the kiddos... so fun!  And the kids played in the leaves (something we can't do in Wilmington!)



They also got to go to the Natural Science Museum... which was kool
 And made Christmas ornaments!


No comments: