Monday, February 13, 2012

A big bunch of UPDATES!!

Yes, yes, I know I have been VERY bad about updating this blog.  I have been loving asked to do some new posts :) So here you go!! What has been going on with us in the last few months??? Ask and you shall receive... updates for everyone and everything!!

Jenna...
It has been a big month for the newest member of our family! She has gotten a new house/cage.  She has been neutered, is taking training classes, and had her first hair cut by me! It went pretty well :) She is still cute!

Hana...
Hana turned 7!! (more on that in the next post!)
She is doing great in school.  Her reading has really improved!! She is above where she "should" be at this point in the year. 
She still has not lost any teeth... I guess that is what happens when you get your first teeth really late!
She is enjoying riding the bus.  So far it is a good experience.  She loves it and the other 2 girls can nap when I am waiting for the bus.  It is a win win!

Brooke...
She got stuck climbing on the fence...

I'm getting ready for her "dragon" party in about a month!
I can't believe Brooke will be 5! And I will be registering her for Kindergarten very soon! She is still cute and still herself!!She is really enjoying her preschool class.  She loves going and loves her teachers.  This is the first time we have done the 4 year old program at the preschool (Hana went somewhere different when she was 4).  So far we have been happy with what Brooke is learning (although I wish they would focus on God a little more).

Madeline...
She is doing great potty training.  She is BY FAR the easiest one! She started going really easy and rarely has accidents.  The only thing we have trouble with is pooping in the potty.  She does have accidents with that every so often.  It is gross, but still the by far the easiest potty training yet!
She is still SUPER verbal.  Sometimes I forget how verbal she is for her age! She is still tiny (as is Brooke). She only weighs 22 pounds and is 2 1/2!
I have registered her for preschool next year :) 
In this picture she made me some "tea" (A cup full of golf tees)... so cute!!

Me...
I am training for my 3rd half on March 18... I have been running with a large group of women.  We do our long runs every Saturday.  We did 9 miles last weekend and will do 10 this Saturday :) This is from our 9 mile run on Saturday... yes, I have my eyes closed!
I was really busy with photography over Christmas which means I am taking it easy now.  I still have several sessions left to blog.  I just get burnt out and need some time to recover :) I hope to be able to take one of my 3 mornings a week (in the fall) and spend time on photography.  I already have some things scheduled for this year! I am also looking to upgrade my camera :) So some exciting thins coming up!
I love my new IPhone (that I got for Christmas) in fact all of the pictures from this post are from my phone.  It is great that it is always with me... so I don't miss a thing :)

Jack...
He is enjoying his new job! I think the "honeymoon" time is over and it is back to just being "work".  But I KNOW he is much happier at his new place! And his new job (and new salary) is allowing us to be paying off our dept at a faster pace (although NEVER fast enough!!)! And it allowed some of the pressure to be taken off of me to go back to work right away.  I would still love to teach preschool, but I don't have to look for anything full time right a way.
He still has the same car... it has been almost a year! That may be a record!
We went out on a date a few weeks ago.  We went to The Little Dipper (fondue)... such a fun time!!

No comments: