So we headed up to Greensboro on Thursday afternoon to meet my sister and her kids, with her brand new baby Eliza! The trip was fine and everything went great. Thursday was good, the kids played and we ate :) Then I woke up Friday morning with a sore throat and body aches. I went to the urgent care, found out it was strep and got antibiotics. I felt bad on Friday, but not as bad as I had in the past with strep. I even loaded myself up on meds and went with the crew to see Cars 2. Not a great idea, by the end I felt horrible. Saturday was a blur of feeling horrible, body aches, ibuprofen, and a very sore throat. Sunday, yesterday, I felt a lot better and was able to drive home. Today I am certainly on the road to feeling normal. I am not there yet, but it won't be long.
So... that was the trip from my sick perspective. I know that my kids had a blast (and I am VERY thankful to my sister and parents for taking care of my girls while I couldn't!!) and here are some pictures to prove it!! I of course didn't take these ;)
I am sure my mom won't appreciate this picture, but hey I didn't take it!!
And aren't the kids cute??

I am thankful again to have a great family to take care of my girls while I was laid up in the bed!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment