Sunday, April 3, 2011

10 things you may... or may not... know about us!

1.  When Madeline really wants something from Jack she calls him "honey!"  She says "Honey top it!"
2.  Although Brooke promised us that when she turned 4, she would stop sucking her fingers, she still sucks them.  She is pretty stubborn, I really thought she would stop!
3.  We have family movie night (just about) every Friday night.  We get a movie, put down a blanket, and eat hot dogs wrapped in crescent rolls as a family.  The kids love it!

4.  At the end of the move, they dance to the credits :)

5.  In March we paid $3200 to replace our heating and air condition unit.
6.  Last Sunday, Jack bought a car.  On Wednesday, it stopped working and now sits in the shop with $1500 worth of repairs.  It has been an expensive last few weeks!
7.  I am helping in Treasure Island (the elementary school age program at church).  I am leading a small group of 3rd grade girls.  I love it and it totally makes me want to teach again!
8.   We are in the "free trial" period of Netflix streaming through our Wii and I LOVE it!
9.   Today I changed over the girls summer and winter clothes.  I was amazed to be looking at clothes that when I bought them, I never thought Hana would grow into.  And I was hanging them in Brooke's side of the closet!! Man time goes by fast!
10.  Jack has been helping with Starting Point at church at 4:00.  Each week he takes a different daughter with him and then they go out to dinner for a "Daddy date"!

I hope you feel like you know us ten times better ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They all grow up so fast! The program with Jack and one daughter each week is a wonderful time for him to know them individually. the church offers so much. I wish
I could take advantage of more of our womens programs. George is at the farm until Friday. They are trying toget some things cleaned up to sell. I love all your pictures. I LUV U BUNCHES!!!!!!!
I