hana swimming with the noodle
lifting her head (she can do it without the noodle too)
brooke going under
under some more :)
after swim lessons...
brooke playing in the water
hana diving under to get a water toy
madeline standing on the edge :)
lifting her head (she can do it without the noodle too)
brooke going under
under some more :)
after swim lessons...
brooke playing in the water
hana diving under to get a water toy
madeline standing on the edge :)
thanks for teaching them lessons hilary!
check out their improvement from the last 2 years. last year 1. last year 2. two years ago 1. two years ago 2. man they have grown over the last 2 years! time flies!!




1 comment:
Brooke looks so adorable in that yellow suit. I dont know why I feel a connection toward her, but I do! She is too cute.
Post a Comment