Wednesday, August 12, 2009

triple coupons...

it is a big week in the couponers world... triple coupons at harris teeter!!! i have already been (of course!) and spent, in 2 trips... $18.56 and i saved (are you ready for this??!!)... 111.38! wow i know! if anyone wants to know how i do it, email me and i will be happy to share!
ok that is it, not an exciting blog. well only exciting to the fellow couponers out there!

1 comment:

Kristen Bechtel said...

girl I have tried looking at your blog, your other friends blog and that southern savers blog and figure this out, but all that happens is I find coupons for stuff I don't need or want and or buy things I dont need or want just because they're free. Can I use this system to only buy things I need or use and still make out? Where is Madeline? Hello, little girl time to come out!