A couple of funny things have happened in the last few days, unrelated to each other, that are worth sharing :) - Today when the dr was checking to see if I was dilated (I am not!) the baby hit his finger :)
- We had leftovers from our dinner last night… while I was eating them jack tried to steal them, to which hana yelled… “step off mommy’s leftovers!”... not quite sure where that came from!
- The other day we were in the car going somewhere and I went to hook brooke into her seat. She asked me why she had to be strapped in and I told her “to keep you safe.” To which she answered “yea, I don’t want to fall out and hurt my big head.” (let me just add here that we have never told her that she has a big head!)
- The day after the 4th of july, hana and I were in the car. She said “mommy, why is my skin a different color than josh’s”… um well honey, josh just gets a lot more tanned than you do… poor white hana :)
Ok that is it… thanks for laughing with me!




No comments:
Post a Comment